If you'd like to remove a PPC login email from Optmyzr, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Login email
- Optmyzr login ID
Once we receive this information, we'll remove the login email and send you an update!
If you would like to delete a Google Ads or a Bing account, hover over the account on the MCC Dashboard and you'll see an 'x' to remove the account.
Revoke account access from Optmyzr
In case you want to revoke access of a Google Ads account from Optmyzr, then you can follow the steps below:
- Sign into the Google Account you've linked to Optmyzr.
- Go to this link https://accounts.google.com/b/0/IssuedAuthSubTokens?hl=en.
- Click the 'Revoke Access' button next to any 'Optmyzr - ' auth tokens
This will revoke Optmyzr's API access to your Google Ads account and unlink your accounts from Optmyzr.
Warning: Optmyzr can continue to access a Google Ads account after the username or password are changed. The proper way to disable access is to revoke access as described above.
If you want to revoke access of a Bing account from Optmyzr, you can follow the steps below:
- Click on your Bing account Settings, and then click "Accounts & Billing."
- Click the Users tab.
- Next to the name of the person you want to remove (it should say Optmyzr), click Delete.