1. How long does Optmyzr keep my files after I delete my account?
When you delete your Optmyzr account, we will initiate the deletion of the files you store on our Services after 30 days. Only the primary account owner can delete an Optmyzr account.
2. What are Optmyzr’s lawful bases for processing my data?
We use your data to provide you with the Optmyzr Services pursuant to our contract with you. Specifically, Optmyzr uses your data to:
- Provide, update, maintain, and protect our Services and business, and fulfill your requests. For example, we store data about your advertising accounts, team members, and clients who need to hear from you through Optmyzr in the form of automated reports.
- Communicate with you by responding to your requests, comments, and questions. If you contact us with questions or concerns about the Services, we may use your personal information to respond.
- Send you emails and other communications. We may contact you about important changes to our Services and Service-related notices. These communications are considered part of the Optmyzr Services and you may not opt out of them.
Optmyzr will collect and use your data in furtherance of its legitimate interests in operating our Services and business. Specifically, Optmyzr uses your data to:
- Understand how you use our Services and improve them.
- Investigate and prevent security issues and abuse of Optmyzr Services or Optmyzr users.
- Protect any person from death or serious bodily injury.
- Comply with applicable law, legal process, or regulation.
- Perform a task carried out in the public interest.
Finally, Optmyzr will sometimes collect and use your data with your consent to:
- Send you marketing materials about our Services. If you do not wish to receive these materials, simply click the Unsubscribe link in any email, or update your preferences in the Preferences section of your Optmyzr account.
- Improve our Services and develop new features.
3. How does Optmyzr collect and use my usage information?
We collect information about how you use the Services, including actions you take in your Optmyzr account. We use this information to efficiently and reliably provide Optmyzr Services. We also use such information to improve our Services and develop new features, protect Optmyzr users, and, in some instances, market Optmyzr Services. For example, to improve our Services and develop new features, we collect information about how you interact with our mobile app to optimize the design and placement of certain buttons to make it more usable. We also improve our Services by aggregating usage information regarding features like Optmyzr Showcase to determine which parts of the feature our users are finding most useful. To protect Optmyzr users, we analyze things like IP addresses, login history, and email and password changes to detect abusive behavior and content. Finally, to market Optmyzr Services, we will, in some instances, analyze information about users’ activity and level of engagement with our Services—such as how many devices they’ve connected to their Optmyzr account and how much storage space they’ve used—to identify interested users.
4. How does Optmyzr use my personal information for automated decision-making and machine learning?
Optmyzr collects and processes your personal information using automated decision-making (including “machine learning”) to provide, improve, and market the Optmyzr Services in furtherance of its legitimate interests or based on your consent when appropriate:
Provide Optmyzr Services. We deploy automated decision-making to analyze things like your IP address, login history, and account changes (such as email address and password changes) to detect and prevent against abusive behavior and content on our Services.
Improve Optmyzr Services. Optmyzr collects and processes your information to improve the Services and develop new features. For instance, we analyze information about how you interact with the Services to optimize the design of our user interface. We also analyze information collected from desktop client error reports to understand, detect, fix, and prevent desktop client crashes. In some cases, we use your information to train machine learning models to enhance the Optmyzr Services. For instance, we make it easier for you to find your stuff on Optmyzr by using information about your account activity to auto-correct search queries, suggest files, and improve the relevance of search results. We continue to work on ways to train our algorithms to make your use of Optmyzr easier and more efficient and help you achieve a more enlightened way of working.
Market Optmyzr Services. We will, in some instances, use automated decision-making to analyze users’ activity and level of engagement with our Services by looking at things like how many devices they’ve connected to their Optmyzr account, how much storage space they used, and how many sharing actions they’ve taken to identify and market to users who might be interested in learning more about our Services.
5. What trusted third parties does Optmyzr share my personal information with?
In order to provide, improve, protect, and promote our Services, Optmyzr shares your personal information with trusted third parties, including:
- Optmyzr, Inc.
- TechFruit, Inc.
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- Google LLC
- Intercom, Inc.
6. How do I object to or limit the use of my personal data?
You have a right to request that we stop or limit our use of your personal data in certain circumstances—for example, if we have no lawful basis to keep using your data, or if you think your personal data is inaccurate.
You have an absolute right to object to our use of your personal information to send you marketing messages, and we’ve made it easy for you to do so. You can select which kinds of marketing messages you want to receive at any time by editing your preferences in the Notifications section of your personal account or by clicking the Unsubscribe link in any categories of emails you no longer want to receive.
If your account information is inaccurate, you can update or delete it at any time by signing in to your account and going to your profile page. You can also ask email@example.com to delete your Optmyzr account at any time (but don’t forget that if you do, your data will be gone forever).
If you believe that Optmyzr has no lawful basis for using your personal data, believe there are other inaccuracies in your personal data or wish to object to the use of your personal data, please let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll look into it.
7. How can I access my personal data?
You can access the data you save in your Optmyzr account at any time.
For information about your account, simply sign in to your profile page. Here you can find the name and email address associated with your account.
If you’ve been in touch with the Optmyzr support team, you can get a record of your communications with us through the help widget on our site.
If you would like to submit a data access request, please write us at privacy@Optmyzr.com with the words “Data Access Request” in the subject or body of your message, and we will get back to you within 30 days.