What is it?
The Activity Dashboard, as the name states, is a dashboard meant to help you keep track of the activity you've done in Optmyzr for the last couple of weeks. Unlike the MCC Dashboard or the Account Dashboard, the Activity Dashboard shows the percentage of usage and optimizations applied, rather than performance metrics.
Why should I use it?
With the Activity Dashboard, you can get great insights into how many optimizations you or your team has applied, which team members are more or less active, or which accounts haven't had any changes, among others. It's a great way to:
- Find optimization opportunities for accounts.
- Find out if you missed optimizing any of your PPC accounts in Optmyzr.
- See the number of changes made to account(s) by team members.
How does it work?
The Activity Dashboard offers two versions of scoreboards which let you see the account's overall usage for the last 30 days, last month or for this week. You can switch between your own usage, the whole team or specific team members and the top side drop-down.
- Analyze the usage by all the team members on your Optmyzr account to show the number of times Data Insight tools were used.
- Visualize the number of times the Optimization tools were viewed, and how many were actually applied.
- Visualize the changes made to accounts as an optimization summary.
- Identify how many of your connected accounts are being covered with the usage of Optmyzr tools.
- Get quick insights on whether Reports are being used, and how so.
Team Activity Heatmap
This heat map shows on the calendar the spread of Optmyzr usage by the team for different days and months of a year.