Account Quality Score:
This is specific to the last date selected in the date range. The table shows the progress of the QS from the selected start date (From) to the end date (To), including the highest and lowest QS recorded during the selected date range.
Quality Score Components:
We look at the "Expected CTR Quality", "Ad Relevance", and "Landing Page Experience" for each keyword, and then take a weighted average by impressions.
- Expected CTR Quality: Measures how likely it is that your ads will get clicked when shown for that keyword and takes into account historical performance.
- Ad Relevance: Measures how closely related your keyword is to your ads.
- Landing Page Experience: Estimates how relevant the landing page will be to people who click on your ad.
This displays the change in the keyword spread since the first day of the date range. The number mentioned at the top of the graph shows the total number of keywords with impressions on the last day of the date range
- Light colored bars: Represents the keyword spread for the first date of the date range.
- Dark colored bars: Represents the keyword spread for the last date of the date range for all the QS values.
Quality Score Distribution:
Displays the QS distribution for the last day selected in the date range.
This graph shows the trend and comparison for the two metrics selected from the drop-down (like QS, Impressions, Average CPC, Clicks, Conversions, Cost per Conversion, Conversion Rate and Average Position).
Ad Groups to Optimize:
This is a list of ad groups that will most benefit from a QS optimization. It helps you analyze which part of the account you should focus on first. The three components of QS will help you determine whether you need to improve keyword-ad relevance or optimize the landing page.
Impressions by Quality Score:
You can visualize which QS (from 1 to 10) has more impressions in your account.
The Campaigns tab lists the top campaigns by cost in the account. You can select metrics from the drop-down and sort the data columns. It includes the QS for the last day (QS New) as well as the change. It also includes the three components of QS.
This tab displays the top ad groups by cost.
This tab displays the top spending keywords in the account. You can also see other metrics like how the Quality Score changed, keyword, ad relevance and more.
The Top QS movers tab shows the Campaigns, Ad Groups, and Keywords that had the highest change in QS. It takes in consideration the following variations (according to the QS Change column):
Ad Groups: 1