- High Cost Ad Groups with Low Quality Score: Checks for ad groups that are among the top x% of highest spend, and which have a quality score that’s less than X.
- Ad Groups With Too Few Ads/Too Many Ad: These two widgets will check for any ad groups that have either too many or too few ads, allowing you to set the maximum/minimum number of allowed ads.
- Ad Groups With Too Many Keywords: Check for any ad groups that includes more than your defined value for maximum allowed active keywords.
- Ads With Duplicate Descriptions: This will check to make sure that no more than X% ads have the same description.
- Ads With Duplicate Headline 1: This will check to make sure that no more than X% ads have the same headline 1.
- Ads With Duplicate Headline 2: As with Duplicate Headline 1, this audit will check to see if there are any two or more ads with the same headline 2
Ads With Dynamic Keyword Insertion
- Final URLs that are still using http: Checks for final URLs that are still using http instead of https
- Use of Legacy Text Ads: This audit displays the % of active ads that are Legacy Text Ad type
- Duplicate Final URL: This audit will return the percentage of all ads which have a same Final URL
- Display Campaigns With No Placement Exclusion
- Campaigns running on Mixed Channel: Mixed channel refers to campaigns that are running on multiple channels simultaneously, like Shopping and Search, or Display and Search.
- Campaign Types Active in Account: This audit shows all the active campaign types you have in an account. Eg: if you are running search, shopping, display campaigns etc.
- Campaigns Losing Impression Share due to Budget: This audit shows those campaigns which don't have enough daily budgets therefore they end up losing impression share. You can optimize them by increasing their daily budget. You can use Optimize Budget tool for this.
- Campaigns With No Day Parts: This audit checks for campaigns that include Ad Schedules
- Campaigns targeting All Countries & Territories: This audit displays and lists how many of your campaigns are targeting all countries and territories.
- List: Account Location Targets: This audit generates a list of all the locations which are being targeted for each campaign.
- List: Account Ad Schedules: This audit helps you identify if there are campaigns which don't have day parts set up. You can then use the Hour of the Week Bid Adjustment tool to optimize them.
- Campaigns With No Negative Keywords: This audit lists the campaigns that have no negative keywords. Negative keywords can be added from high cost and low performing queries through the Negative Keyword Finder.
- Count of negative keywords by campaigns: This audit checks and lists the count of negative keywords found in each campaign.
- Converting Keywords that are losing Impression Share: This audit displays how many converting keywords are losing impression share due to ad rank, along with their own detailed information for match type, conversions for last 30 days, search rank lost and the current CPC bid.
- Keyword Match Type: Spread By Count: This audit displays how many active keywords fall under each match type, and which percentage of the keyword totality each match type represents.
- Keyword Match Type: Performance Spread: This audit checks conversions for the last 30 days. It displays the number of conversions for each match type, along with its clicks for the last 30 days, and the conversion rate for each.
- Broad Match Modifier Keywords: Displays which percentage of the total keywords are +Broad +Match +Modified
- Keywords with Clicks: Percentage of keywords with clicks
- Keywords with Conversions: Percentage of keywords with clicks
- Keywords with Impressions: Percentage of keywords with clicks
- Account Time Zone and Currency: Displays current time zone and currency of the account.
- Minimum Account CTR: Displays the account CTR and whether it's higher or lower than the minimum required CTR.
- Total Daily Budget
- Account Conversion Tracking Status: Accounts with no conversions for the past 30 days may not have conversion tracking enabled. This audit, therefore, returns whether or not conversion tracking is active, and if so, the amount of conversions for the past 30 days. It’ll also display the Tracker IDs along with each of their statues.
- Conversion Tracking Over-counting Check: If conversions and clicks counts are the same, it may be a sign that the conversion tag was installed in the wrong location. This audit checks and returns whether or not it is over-counting.
- Conversion Tracking Undercounting Check: Unusually low conversion rates may be a sign that the tracking code was not installed on all pages, or that certain types of conversions (like calls) are not being counted. For this purpose, this audit returns as a percentage the overall conversion rate.
- Clicks distribution by Search Query Match Type
- Conversions distribution by Search Query Match Type
- Ad Relevance Score for keywords
- Quality Score for keywords
- Expected CTR Score for keywords
- Landing Page Score for keywords
Extensions can be checked for at two levels Campaigns and Account. In both cases, the system checks for two types of extensions:
- Extensions that have been added directly to the Campaign or Account (this is the most common one)
- Feed-based extensions that have been added using a feed (these are not common any more but there may be some accounts that are still using them). For feed-based extensions, the system is only able to analyze and report on those that have had impressions. Feed-based extensions that have zero impressions (all time), will not show up in the audits.
The different extensions widgets that are supported in the PPC Policy & Audits are mentioned below:
- Campaigns with no Sitelink Extensions
- Campaigns with no Callout Extensions
- Campaigns with no Call Extensions
- Campaigns with no App Extensions
- Campaigns with no Message Extensions
- Campaigns with no Price Extensions
- Campaigns with no Promotion Extensions
- Campaigns with no Structured Snippet Extensions
- Count of Account Level Sitelink Extensions
- Count of Account Level Callout Extensions
- Count of Account Level Call Extensions
- Count of Account Level App Extensions
- Count of Account Level Message Extensions
- Count of Account Level Price Extensions
- Count of Account Level Promotion Extensions
- Count of Account Level Structured Snippet Extensions