One item per product group or ad group.
To use the Shopping Attribute Bidder, the shopping campaign needs to have a structure where each item id has its own product group or ad group. This is the lowest level at which the feed can be split and enables us to aggregate data at any level. To set up this structure you can use one of the following options:
- Use the Shopping Campaign Builder to create one product group or one ad group per item id. It takes less than five minutes!
- Use GRIP Structure tool to convert existing shopping campaigns into the GRIP (Group of Individual Products) structure without losing historical performance data.
Select the shopping campaign you want to get information for and select the date range. You can select multiple campaigns from the same feed to be considered into the analysis.
If your merchant feed has not been recently synced, you’ll need to re-sync it to Optmyzr so we can get the most up to date version of the feed.
Note: The Bids by Attributes tool only shows product groups for which bids can be changed. These are products that have their own product group. The lowest level at which a bid can be set.
Select the attributes you want to aggregate data by.
Select Optimization Strategy
- Show All:All active product groups irrespective of performance.
- ROAS < 100%:All product groups with less than 100% return on ad spend (ROAS).
- ROAS > 100%:All product groups with more than 100% return on ad spend (ROAS).
- Custom Strategy:Create your own custom filters and save them as optimization strategies.
Review performance data aggregated by attributes like color, age, gender etc, and set bids for selected product groups. You can also change the attributes selected for aggregating data.
When you have reviewed the changes, press Apply Bid Changes to upload them to Google Ads.