- Spreadsheet URL: The script outputs the results onto a Google Spreadsheet. If you want to paste the results in an existing spreadsheet, put in the address of the spreadsheet. The sharing settings for the spreadsheet should be 'anyone with a link'. If you leave "NEW", the script will create a new spreadsheet each time it runs.
Note: If the sharing settings are not correct, the script will not be able to write the URLs it checks to the spreadsheet.
Notification and Sharing Settings
- Share Results Spreadsheet With These Google Accounts: Enter additional email addresses you want to share the spreadsheet with. Use a comma-separated list for multiple email addresses.
- Sensitivity of Alerts: You can set the sensitivity of alerts for different metrics by defining a threshold for metrics like Impression, Clicks, Cost, and Conversions. Threshold means the percentage by which today's values may differ from the expected averages before triggering an anomaly alert.
For example, 0.20 means an anomaly is triggered if there is more than a 20 percent difference, either higher or lower. Select 0 if you do not want to be alerted about this metric.
- How to Calculate the Baseline of What is Expected: The number of weeks used to calculate the average expected performance.
- When to Get Alerts: The hours when you want to be alerted of anomalies. Add each hour separately and use the 24-hour notation, e.g. enter 15 for 3 pm. To check during the first hour of the day, use 0 instead of 24.
- How to handle Google Reporting Delays: Google reports are not real-time, so the data from the last three hours may not be included in the reports we use to check for anomalies. Use this setting to specify how many hours we should delay checking. For example, if you choose 3 here, then at 10.00 am we will check stats through 7:00 am.
- Show Debug Data In Logs: Select this option to get a complete list of logs which can be useful when reporting a problem to Optmyzr. This option can decrease the performance of scripts so it is recommended to be turned off if not necessarily needed.
- Show Verbose Output In Logs: Select this option to see how the script operates. This option helps understand how the script works. It may, however, slow down the performance so it is recommended to be used only for the first time you want to check if all the settings are in place.