The Rule Engine for Amazon Ads has some previously created strategies that focus on specific goals, and which have already been configured for use.
For each strategy, you'll have the option to keep Optmyzr's suggestions or to get full control over it to make changes.
On Amazon Ads, the suggested bids come in two forms: suggested range and suggested bid. The suggested range is, as the name states, a range containing minimum and maximum values suggested by Amazon Ads, whereas the suggested bid is a fixed value.
- Bid to ACoS: Use your target ACoS to set the CPC bid using historical sales data for a keyword.
- Negative Keyword Finder: Find and add new negative keywords when expensive non-converting search terms are discovered.
- Non Converting Search Terms: Add a negative keyword for search terms that don’t convert after a certain number of advertiser-defined clicks.
- Keyword Report: Get a keyword report for Amazon Ads so you can quickly see keywords with impressions, clicks, and sales, as well as those with no impressions.
- Campaign Report: Get a report of all campaigns and see which ones have generated sales, clicks, and impressions
Note: The previously available "suggested bid" instant strategies have been removed from the interface, as this metric is not supported by the API.