The Calculated Metrics option allows you to add custom parameters as columns within the dashboard. You can customize the name of the calculated metric and fill in a formula using different parameters to get the statistics you want to display.
How to add calculated metrics?
The metrics that you can currently use to create calculated metrics are:
- Impressions: impressions
- Clicks: clicks
- Cost: cost
- Conversions: conv1PerClick
- Conversion value: totalConvValue
- All Conversions: estConv
- All Conversion Value: estConvValue
Note: Calculated metrics are case-sensitive, so for example, "impressions" cannot be "Impressions".Some examples:
- ROAS: totalConvValue/cost
- Avg. Order Value: totalConvValue/conv1PerClick