The performance of Amazon Ads accounts can be viewed alongside Google Ads and Microsoft Ads accounts on the MCC dashboard. The data for Amazon accounts are cached for the last 60 days to enable us to load the data faster. Therefore, there are some limitations on date ranges supported for Amazon Ads. More details below:
Supported Date Ranges
- Last 7 days (from yesterday to 8 days back)
- Last 14 days (from yesterday to 15 days back)
- Last 30 days (from yesterday to 31 days back)
- Last 60 days
- Custom (anything between yesterday and last 90 days)
- Day before Yesterday
- Last week
- Custom (The date range has to be between yesterday and 31 days back)
- Offset (The date range with the offset has to be between yesterday and 31 days back)
All the metrics that are supported by Google Ads and Microsofts Ads are also supported for Amazon Ads.
Networks & Devices
Since Amazon doesn’t have the concept of networks and devices, we ignore any network and device settings that are selected on the dashboard and show overall data.
Comparison Mode (Starred Accounts)
If we are able to fetch the data for comparison, the system will display it otherwise it will throw an error.
Notes and Tags
Notes and tags are supported.
Alerts and Trends
We DO NOT support alerts or trends for Amazon Ads accounts.
Bulk edits are supported.
Renaming your Amazon Ads Accounts
You can rename your Amazon Ads accounts on the MCC Dashboard by pressing on either Bulk Edit or on the Edit icon next to the account, as highlighted below: