Date Ranges used for Suggestions
The following are the periods used to suggest recommendations for each optimization
- Keyword Lasso: Last 90 days
- Traffic Sculptor: Last 90 days
- Keyword De-duper: Last 30 days
- First Page Bridger: Last 30 days
- Conversion Grabber: Last 30 days
- One-word Keyword: Last 30 days
- Display Placement Exclusion: Last 30 days
- Non-Converting Keywords: Last 30 days
- AB Testing for Ads: Last 30 days
Default Date Ranges in Optmyzr Express:
- Age Range Bid Adjustment: Last 90 days
- Push Keywords to First Page: Last 30 days
- Add New Keywords: Last 90 days
- Test New Ads: Last 30 days
- Fix Low Quality Score Keywords: Last 30 days
- Gender Bid Adjustments: Last 90 days
- Pause Low Performing Ads: Last 30 days
- More Traffic for Converting Keywords: Last 30 days
Offset Date Range
The offset date range option in optimization tools lets you set a number of days to push back the data. This takes care of conversion delays.
You can use this to exclude a certain time period (for example, only consider data from the previous month without including this past week), or to set a 30-day period that begins on a determined day.
When using a custom date range, it's important to keep in mind that the system considers the number of days and not specific dates.