The Table widgets contain different types of widgets that let you report on key performance metrics in an easy to read tabular format. You can report on the performance of campaigns, ad groups, keywords, ads, and more.
- Compare the performance of key metrics over two date ranges. For example, in a monthly report, you can check if an account's performance last month improved over the month before that.
- Report on different click types and ad extensions to find optimization opportunities.
- Find top performing campaigns/ad groups/keywords by traffic or conversions.
Identify keywords, ads, and placements for optimization opportunities
How to use it
Launch Report Designer
From your account dashboard, select 'Reporting' to launch Report Designer. Click on 'Tables' to view the different Table widgets and click on them to add them to the report.
Common settings in table widgets
- Choose to sort by impressions, clicks, cost, conversions, etc.
- Specify the number of rows to display
- Select the metric columns to show in the table
- Select the level at which you want to report (account/campaigns)
- Choose the date range from the selected date range and account picker in the selector widgets
Account/campaign level performance
Report on absolute numbers or compare key metrics at account/label/campaign level over two date ranges. You can report on the performance of these key metrics for specific devices and network combinations. For example, you can get insights on how performance on Google search on mobile phones changed.
Review overall performance for a particular date range at account or campaign level. Custom conversions are supported in this widget.
Performance of Campaign level labels
Report on the performance of multiple campaigns together by using labels. By default, the widget will show data for all campaign level labels in the Google Ads account. You can filter data by using the 'Label Name Contains' field. For example, if you enter 'Brand' in this field, the table will show data for all labels that contain the word 'brand' in them.
Report on performance over a time period
Report on the performance of your account/campaigns for a selected date range. Break down the data by day, week, or month. For example, if you're reporting on performance for the last six months, break it down by month on the table. Custom conversions are supported in this widget.
Report performance of account/campaigns on devices or networks for a selected date range. This helps compare performance on different devices and networks in a single table.
Report on Conversion actions*
This widget lets you report on the different types of conversions (signups, leads, sales) that are being tracked in the Google Ads account. It lets you report on Conversion Type or Conversion Category.
- Conversion Type shows conversions that you've defined and named in the Google Ads account.
- Conversion Category shows the pre-defined conversion type categories in Google Ads such as purchase, sale, signup, lead, etc.
Report on Ad Extensions
Report on the performance of ad extensions such as sitelinks, locations, calls, app extensions, and more.
This widget lets you report on types of clicks and their performance. These are clicks that different parts of an ad like headline, sitelinks, driving directions, phone calls etc. receive. This helps identify the part of the ad that is driving traffic and conversions and helps improve the non-performing elements of ads.
Report on Optimization History & Analysis
Include a summary of changes made through Optmyzr in your reports. You can include details like how many new keywords were added, how many bids were changed, and how many ad schedules were created. This widget also lets you show how much data you analyzed.
*Widget not compatible with Bing Reporting.